Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No drunks in the pub on entry.

He was a celebrity. I am pretty sure he was one. Can’t you remember how they did not show him on the news, and how the newspapers did not reveal his real identity?


Aah, and the gossip shows, at noon, how could they not even try to speculate or give hints about who he was? But I have to write his story. I just have to. Or should I write…her story? I am not really sure if it was a man or a woman. The facts will undoubtedly reveal the gender of the doer. At some point, they will I am sure. But even if they don’t, it will still be a very interesting story. So here it goes…


On a sunny day, really hot for the time of the year, a man… ehm, someone was walking the path down kakopetria to meet another person. The reason for their meeting has not yet been revealed by the police, and I don’t think it ever will. This is where I base my assumption that the woman – or man is a celebrity. Suddenly the figure started running. At the beginning it was a calm run, perhaps that of a rush. But then it grew faster, those legs started moving very fast. This person was young, definitely young, all this energy to run away, not to mention the actual deed. Which was to… Well I am still not confident I have the whole picture of the murder, but it is easy to find out, asking here and there… So I will still remain out and about the actual narration until I get more information about the facts.


The rain on the stone path did not intimidate the runner the least. A steady pace fast run towards the small bridge and then to the left… or to the right? Or is the bridge to the right but the person headed left and up again to the Mills? Well, as it is irrelevant to the story as we don’t know where and who this person was meeting with, we can leave it there.


Frenzy. A master run in the rain and then… oh, ehm, I did say it was a sunny and very hot day before, eh? Ah, well, forget that point. It was a normal day, not too much heat and no rain at all. So let’s stick to the main facts. I will call the station and get right back to you with more information.


…Hey, here I am again. If I remember well I was beginning my novel and had to learn some more about this murder before I continued. So, where did I leave it, guys? Aah, I remember… it was at the point where Agatha was… Aah, yes, now I remember more! I was telling you that I wasn’t sure if it was a man or a woman? Well, now I have full details! It was a woman. But unfortunately she wasn’t a celebrity but a tourist. So, as I was saying, as she was sitting in Agros square, someone came to meet her. Another woman probably, someone who was travelling with the protagonist of this massacre.

No comments:

Follow me fb