Saturday, June 26, 2010

Butch Love Years Following a Yeats’ Punch Line.

Because you have found me in the pitch-dark night,



I will accept to dress up day on me for you,


And I will cover my skin in phosphorus.


Because you have chosen me from a trillion galaxies,


I will become the lighthouse for our thriving ships


And I will pull the territorial shelf apart.


Because you have found me dead in the vortex


I will breathe one last time in your mouth until you surface


And I will suck the thick black matter from your eyes.


Because you have picked me up from a crowd of monks


I will stop praying if you ask me


And I will give up infinity for pleasure.


Because you have found me in the pitch-dark night,


I will bring my brothers and I will bring my sisters,


And you bring your folks and your children dyed black,


To create an illusion of a last sunset in Santorini.

No comments:

Follow me fb